Let your property in the Lake District
Get your free guide to
holiday letting in the Lake District
With more than 30 years' experience behind us, we know the holiday cottage rental market inside out, and that includes how to successfully promote your property. Thanks to our unrivalled resources, we're able to use a unique mix of both conventional and innovative marketing methods to get your property noticed by all the right people.
Here's how we'll market your property so effectively:
- As more people now search for their ideal property online, we've made sure we use state-of-the-art technology to capture their details and target them more effectively.
- Our high-profile advertising campaigns extend to TV, the internet, and both national regional press and radio.
- We use our group database of 12 million people to research our market and then carefully target specific groups and individual households with effective direct mail campaigns.
"We are delighted with the number of bookings which has far exceeded our expectations. This is clearly due to the effective marketing by Cumbrian Cottages. We are always kept up to date and well informed about what is happening with our cottage." Felltops, ref: 111357
- We use e-marketing to keep customers aware of our properties, special offers and booking facilities. We also sponsor keywords and banner promotions to maximise our exposure to customers online.
- Our experienced Public Relations team generate trust in our brand through the promotion of positive news stories to all forms of media including national press, consumer magazines, TV and radio.
- We work closely with third-party affiliations and over 5000 other trusted brands to help us get noticed in new market segments.
And don't forget
- Our direct marketing database of over 200,000 names is easily the biggest in the industry meaning more potential customers for us to target on your behalf.
- Our partners include lastminute.com, Saga, Teletext, the AA and P&O Ferries, big names and trusted brands that don't just help to publicise our holidays but give customers extra confidence in us too.
- Customers tell us they look at our brochures again and again resulting in repeated exposure for the properties featured within them.